Introducing the 5-Minute Payroll for Your Small Business - Now serving All 50 States and the District of Columbia!!
I have been utilizing PayCycle (which was recently bought out by Intuit) for
our payroll for several years now and
I am very happy with them. I didn't know ANYTHING about
payroll yet my set up went so fast and my payroll is done
so quick! And actually I don't even do it anymore, my husband
does it now! :)
Please note: Intuit Online Payroll (formerly known as PayCycle) is a stand-alone product, which means that QuickBooks Financial Software is NOT required to use Intuit Online Payroll!
It's like having your own payroll specialist looking
over your shoulder making sure everything's right, at a
fraction of the cost!
The fact that PayCycle (Intuit now) also
prepares your tax forms for you; electronically files tax
forms for you; and makes electronic
payments for you was the final decision maker for us. We're
so happy with it, we've decided that we won't ever do
payroll without PayCycle (Intuit)!
Because we are so pleased with PayCycle (Intuit now) we approached them
about promoting their products here at our website. So without
further ado we are very excited to announce our association
with Paycycle and to welcome PayCycle (Intuit now) to our website!
PayCycle (Intuit now) will dramatically cut
the amount of time you spend on payroll!
Check out what you
- PayCycle (Intuit now) simplifies end-to-end payroll needs from paychecks
to W-2 forms.
- Pay and file all federal payroll taxes electronically.
export payroll data to popular accounting software
- FREE trial + discount, no long term commitment required.
payroll anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
from 3 ways to pay employees or contractors: use
FREE direct deposit; print checks from your computer;
checks and print detailed paystubs.
- Stay organized
with email reminders and insightful payroll reports.
- Set up and pay employees today with easy PayTodayTM Setup
accurate paycheck calculations including all federal,
state, and local taxes. Your payroll is ready
in an instant. Simply enter the hours and print out
your paystubs and paychecks from our Web site, or offer
employees our free Direct Deposit service.
- Our email
reminders keep you on top of your payroll and federal
- Multiple Pay Rate feature!
- Simply enter the hours and print out your paystubs and
paychecks from our Web site, or offer your employees
our free Direct Deposit service.
- Easily export your payroll data to QuickBooks®,
Quicken®, or Microsoft® Money, and save yourself
the time and hassle of double entry.
- Step-by-step guides: Each time you log in, your personal
To Do list guides you through each payroll task, from
initial setup of your organization and employees, to paying
to all federal filings and deposits throughout the
year, to W-2's.
- In addition, our email reminders keep you on top of
your payroll and federal tax deadlines.
- Electronic federal tax payment and signature-ready federal
forms: Pay federal taxes electronically with a single
click, and print your completed federal filings from our
whenever your To Do list tells you they're due.
- At year-end, just print employees 'W-2's and click to
send government copies to the SSA.
- Complete reporting at your fingertips: View payroll
details, workers' compensation wages, federal, state,
and local tax liabilities and federal payments, anytime
track state and local tax payments if you enter them
- PayCycle's standard reports export easily to Microsoft® Excel
for customized reporting.
- Professional support: No one should be alone when
it comes to doing payroll. That's why PayCycle's
team of payroll
experts are only a toll-free phone call or email away.
At PayCycle, you won't wait in line behind "bigger" customers
- serving "the little guy" is what we're all
- Amazingly affordable: Our low monthly fee includes Direct
Deposit, EFTPS, signature-ready federal forms, and
- No setup fee!
- Control of funds: Unlike other payroll services, we
don't impound funds for taxes each payroll; you maintain
control of your funds, and PayCycle tells you exactly
what and when to pay the IRS.
- Available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Guided self-service for state events: PayCycle Plus provides
complete guidance through employee and employer setup including
state employer registration and new hire reporting. It
also walks you through every state tax form and payment
obligation both throughout the year and at year end.
- At filing time, you'll receive email reminders with
links directly to your state tax forms.
- Signature-ready state forms and deposit coupons: Just
print, sign, and send in. For states that require original
forms, PayCycle provides you with a worksheet with your
payroll tax numbers and instructions on exactly where to
- New hire reporting: Your new hire reports are available
online, signature ready, for you to print and send in.
- State tax reminders, too: With PayCycle Plus, you'll
receive state tax due date reminders, in addition to paycheck
and federal tax reminders
You simply won't find another complete
payroll solution like PayCyclePayCycle (Intuit now)!